Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (known as “Privacy Code“) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (known as GDPR), the company FARMA Srl with headquarters in via G. Galilei 171 – 40059 Fossatone di Medicina (Bologna) ITALY, in its as Data Controller, intends to guarantee the privacy and security of each visitor’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Policy, and is required to provide you with a series of information on the processing of your personal data.
- The information is provided only for the FARMA Srl website;
- Farma Srl does not own and does not intend to acquire and process personal data relating to you, which the law defines as “sensitive” and / or “judicial” pursuant to art. 4 lett. d), e) of Legislative Decree 196/03, or personal data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life;
- The user is free to provide personal data to the Data Controller. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the address indicated on this site, and the compilation of the electronic forms, to forward requests for the use of our services offered or initiatives proposed upon receipt of our promotions, advertising material, cost estimates and possible supply of services, involves the acquisition, on our part, of the coordinates of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data entered in the message and / or in the electronic form;
- Navigation data During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols (the so-called traffic data). of information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers that connect to the site, the date and time of the request, and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment, etc.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your personal computer every time you connect to the internet through your Internet Provider or from a corporate network that uses the same internet protocols. The IP address is used by websites to be able to send you their pages. This address cannot be directly associated with an individual by the undersigned company, as it is often dynamically assigned to the user by its Internet Provider or masked by the corporate firewall. The address changes every time you connect to the internet and only your provider or company can trace the user, who was associated with this address in his previous connection sessions.
IP addresses are therefore anonymous data for us, as they cannot be assimilated to a user identified in a simple way; traffic data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; they could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
The personal data collected by this site (through our provider, whose data can be provided upon request by the interested party) are processed, at the headquarters of the company in charge of the treatment, with manual procedures (e.g. on paper) and / or through electronic and / or telematic tools. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
- Personal data are used only for the purpose of:
- Perform the service or service requested by you;
- Marketing activities through the sending, also by e-mail and fax, of promotional and advertising material, commercial communications and offers regarding services of our company.
- Failure, partial or incorrect provision of personal data, for the purposes referred to in point 1), may make it impossible for us to satisfy your request if such data is necessary for this. The processing of the related personal data does not require the collection of the expression of consent.
- The provision of data, for the purposes referred to in point 2), is to be considered optional and therefore, in the event of your refusal, there are no consequences if not the impossibility of implementing initiatives aimed at improving our service in your comparisons. The processing of the related personal data requires the collection of the expression of consent.
- The personal data you provide are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose. Without prejudice to the communications made in execution of obligations established by laws, regulations or community legislation, the data collected may be communicated in Italy to subjects or categories of subjects such as: authorities or public institutions, other suppliers of goods and / or services necessary to satisfy your needs, the subjects to whom the right to access the data is recognized on the basis of provisions of law and secondary legislation;
- The categories of subjects who may become aware of personal data, within their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions received, are internal staff and / or our collaborators specifically authorized to process such data for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes or for IT system maintenance operations;
- The data will be processed for the duration of the relationships established, necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and also subsequently for sending commercial communications;
- The dissemination of your personal data is not foreseen;
CookiesCookies Policy: General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor, 8 May 2014
What are cookies?
There are two types of cookies: First-party cookies (or owners): subjects and readable only by the domain that created them; Third-party cookies: subjects and created from domains external to what we are visiting.
Cookies used on this website:
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site (for example to remember the state of the buttons, the fact that the panels are open or closed, etc.). Most of these cookies have a session duration, that is, they will be immediately deleted once the visit to the site is finished.
These cookies allow some parts of the site to function. On this site, their purposes concern the tracking of the reading of the banner text on the homepage relating to the cookie information. These cookies are stored within the browser; it is possible to cancel them or disable their reception, however compromising the functionality of some website services.
Google Analytics is a free Google web analysis tool that mainly allows you to collect information (such as, for example, data relating to the pages visited, the time spent on the site, the way the site has been reached and all that the user clicked while browsing our pages) anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual visitors.
You can view Google’s privacy policies at the following link
The user can change the cookie reception setting by changing the storage settings of the same as described in the “How to disable cookies” section of this statement.
We inform you that videos on YouTube may be incorporated into the site. These videos, when viewed, set third-party cookies on your computer or on your mobile device, belonging to the YouTube domain, in order to improve the video playback features and to receive anonymous information on the videos viewed by the user.
- Third party widgets
We inform you that third-party widgets such as Facebook and Twitter can be incorporated into the site. These widgets may set third-party cookies on your computer or mobile device in order to improve functionality.
- How cookies are disabled
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, all browsers allow you to control and disable cookies through your browser settings. We remind you, however, that disabling navigation cookies can cause the site to malfunction and / or limit the service we offer.For information on how to manage and delete cookies on your tablet and / or mobile phone, please consult the section “Help” of the browser you use.
- Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, the subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or ask for it integration or updating, or rectification.
Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
For the exercise of your rights, as well as for more detailed information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data are communicated or who become aware of them as Managers and / or Persons in charge, you can contact the Data Controller or to the Responsible for feedback with the interested parties, by sending a specific request by written letter addressed to:
FARMA Srl via G. Galilei 171 – 40059 Fossatone di Medicina (Bologna) – ITALY