Zamak die casting foundry
The foundry of FARMA, initially created to meet the high-quality standards required by the Company in the Automotive field, is today a structured company that caters to a very large and heterogeneous market:
- Window hardware
- Professional coffee machines
- Automotive and auto accessories
- Medical and diagnostics
- Automatic gates
We are long-term suppliers of important world-famous brands, who have chosen us thanks to our ability to consider ourselves a branch office of our customers. This does not only mean precision, punctuality in deliveries and high-quality standards, but also and above all the ability to find together with our customers the best technical solutions to compete on the market.
The foundry is equipped with 15 latest generation hot chamber die casting machines, with a closing force from 13 to 280 tons and every year it transforms over 1600 tons of zamak into 25 million parts ranging from 1 gr to 1500 gr.
We offer final products complete with all the mechanical processes and surface treatments required by customers such as threading, sandblasting, tumbling, thermal deburring, chrome plating, galvanizing, painting, which are performed internally or by trusted suppliers. In addition, we can carry out precision assembly of parts assembled and packaged according to customer specifications.
Our Design Office offers a specialized service for the design and construction of moulds, suggesting the best technical solutions. Moulds are produced in our Tooling Department equipped with the latest generation equipment.
FARMA quality is guaranteed thanks to:
- Strict incoming inspections of raw materials and semi-finished products, thanks to high precision control equipment.
- Metrological room to verify the geometry of complex parts and the micro-irregularities of the surfaces.
- Quality laboratory equipped to carry out different types of tests, such as resistance to salt spray, resistance to low and high temperatures, etc.
- Quality inspections at the beginning, during and at the end of production.
For years the Company has been committed to quality policy and is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949: 2016 and is authorized according to AIA / IPPC.
Accuracy, quality and service are the goals we have set ourselves. We would love for those who read us to test us...
For information: email@example.com